0

Super Eagles' Odion Ighalo, says he takes full repsonsibilities for the group's misfortune at yesterday's match against Argentina.

The Nigerian group smashed out of the world glass after they neglected to beat the Argentinian group.

Ighalo missed a couple of opportunities to score objectives that could have anchored a win for the Nigerian group.

In a visit with TheCable, Ighalo says he assumes full liability for the loss of the match and has just apologized to his partners.

''I apologize to Nigeria. I apologize to my partners. I assume liability for this amusement since I had taken those risks I had that would have made it an alternate ball game at this point. In any case, that is football and life needs to proceed.

"It's a pitiful day for me, the young men and the nation since we went out in an awful way and we merited more in the gam. We had a punishment in the amusement and another which the official did not give. I missed two or three shots that would have completed the diversion yet that is football in light of the fact that occasionally you win and once in a while to lose."


Post a Comment

 
Top