0


Famous gospel singer, Tope Alabi has cried out over her name being utilized by fraudsters to swindle innocent people off their tough earned cash.

She said the fact that people use her call to extort different humans in their coins has left her in pains.

Speakme with Saturday Beats, she found out how complains had been forwarded to her from those who had fallen victim to the fraudsters who disguised as her management and collected money from them.

Tope Alabi stated:-

“The ache that those fraudsters have induced me with the aid of using my name to extort cash from people is too much.

“people had been paying cash into an account they provided, thinking that i'm the only they're pertaining to with. This is so disheartening because although I need cash, I run to God.

“i am now not suspecting everybody in the mean time. I got to recognise about this whilst people known as me to mention that that they had paid cash into a selected account following a inquire from me.

“considering that i discovered this, the man or woman has shut down the account. It is truely so painful.”

Post a Comment

 
Top