0

I'm Happy to Tell you this Good news, Cause to get endorsement these days from Google isn't simple.

Release me straight to the business now.

Google state in there approach that another site most at any rate over a half year before applying for Adsence

Be that as it may, I did my own in another angle,..

Five things I Do Before Applying For The Google Adsence

Stage 1

I made my site on blogger (blogspot) sm

Stage 2

I purchase new domain  .com

Stage 3

I get at any rate best format/Themes  on my site

(You should have an excellent structure)

Stage 4

I set up my S.E.O (Search Engine Optimization)



Stage 5

I post unique substance/article on my site

So on the off chance that you can pursue this means, I'm certain your endorsement is sure by Google

In the event that you have any inquiries mercifully remark/Comments

Post a Comment

 
Top